Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Suncaller Haruh


Here's a new one for the World of Warcraft card game. This guy was my first Tauren (that's WoW for Minotaur) for the game and I really got a kick out of it. He's also a good example of how I usually approach making changes to a piece, when I first turned it in the magic effect he's casting was only happening at his fingertips (see below), the AD thought that it needed some more punch so I went ahead and expanded the magic effect in Photoshop.


Suncaller Haruh, 12 x 16 in., oil on masonite.


6 comments:

  1. wow...your killing me on this one. great job and thanks for destroying my ego.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lighting scheme on this one. Also, kudos for doing a kick-ass tauren. They're the hardest ones to do, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a beast, Chris. Period. Love the palette on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! Haruh thanks you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second Erics point, the palette is lovely.

    ReplyDelete